I love those smiles! He is really starting to fill out!I can't wait to see himKim
William Patrick absolutely looks like Clint Jr. Do hospitals in NC allow you to rename babies? Originally I thought his name should be Thomas Condron but now I see that he should be Clint Thomas Condron Jr.We look forward to seeing the Condron family next month!!!!!The Blinds
Megan,What a heart breakable Will will be with those smiles! He is cuter than ever.Hugs...Linda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love those smiles! He is really starting to fill out!
I can't wait to see him
Kim
William Patrick absolutely looks like Clint Jr.
Do hospitals in NC allow you to rename babies? Originally I thought his name should be Thomas Condron but now I see that he should be Clint Thomas Condron Jr.
We look forward to seeing the Condron family next month!!!!!
The Blinds
Megan,
What a heart breakable Will will be with those smiles! He is cuter than ever.
Hugs...Linda
Post a Comment