Well....we have all wondered who Will looks more alike and the results are in!!!
I found this cool link on my friend's blog page and thought I would try it out!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi Meg its Maddie just wanted to say that Will is so cute. For the look-alike meter I think Will looks more like you than Clint!!! Talk to you later. from , Maddie
Hi Meg,Will, and Clint. It is just me, Erica!! There are sooo many cute pictures of Will! I can not wait to see you next time you guys come down! Love you lots!!
Megan,,I personally think Will looks like his NaNa... :) He is such a cuttie!!!! He's growing up way too fast! Slow him down for me. You do a great job on this site. I look forward to seeing all his new pictures! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this for all of Will's fans!!!
3 comments:
hi Meg its Maddie just wanted to say that Will is so cute. For the look-alike meter I think Will looks more like you than Clint!!! Talk to you later. from ,
Maddie
Hi Meg,Will, and Clint. It is just me, Erica!! There are sooo many cute pictures of Will! I can not wait to see you next time you guys come down! Love you lots!!
Love,
Erica DiDuro
Megan,,I personally think Will looks like his NaNa... :) He is such a cuttie!!!! He's growing up way too fast! Slow him down for me. You do a great job on this site. I look forward to seeing all his new pictures! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this for all of Will's fans!!!
Missy
Post a Comment