Last week, Will, Clint and I traveled to Florida for a family vacation and for a cousin's wedding. We had a wonderful time enjoying the sun and spending time with Will in the ocean and pool. It was a much needed time away for the three of us to spend time together! Below are a few pictures of our trip. Towards the end of our trip our camera broke. The bad news is that we missed out on a lot of cute pictures. The good news is that I finally got to get a new camera when we returned to Raleigh! We took some pictures from the wedding with Uncle Mike's camera, so hopefully I will post some of those later! Enjoy!
Will helping Clint drive and enjoying a walk near the ocean
Will enjoying time in the pool
Will with his mom and dad at dinner
Will checking out the sand~he loved it so much he wanted to eat it!








1 comment:
I just love these pictures!!! Can't believe how big you're getting Will! I love his smile! He's just so so happy. You all look great and well rested!!!
Post a Comment