Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Saturday


Will having fun in the swing!

Will playing with the birthday boy and Lexi

Finley opening his gifts!

Clint and I at the MBA dinner

Clint with his MBA buddies Herman and Carey

On Saturday, we had two first birthday parties to attend and Clint's formal for his MBA. Clint had class Saturday, so Will and I headed to the first birthday party at Eli's house. Will had fun playing outside on the swing and at the water table. From there we stopped at Finley's first birthday party which was right down the street. We got there in time to see Finley open his gifts and to have some playtime with the other kids.
That night Will spent the night at my friend Tina's house while Clint and I went to his formal. Will did great, except he wasn't too crazy about their dog! Clint and I had a great time celebrating with his friends from the MBA.

No comments: