Monday, September 29, 2008

Mike and Leslie's Wedding

Meg and Clint at the reception


Clint and his brother Mike




Aunt Lori, me, and cousin Kelie




Grandma and Clint





This past weekend, we went to Delaware for Mike and Leslie's wedding. Clint and I had a great time seeing family and the wedding was a lot of fun! We were glad we could be there to help them celebrate on their special day. Will had his first weekend overnight. He went to my friend Tina's house from Friday until Sunday. He did great~I think I was the one that had the harder time leaving him!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Great picture of Clint and Michael Can you send me a copy fo that? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

heyy meg and clint, will is getting older! he looks soooo cute in all of the pictures! congrats meg I am sooo excited to see the new baby! cant wait to see you guys!


love,
maddie maher