Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Will's Going to Be a Big Brother!

I think most of you know this already,but for those of you that don't~surprise, we are expecting again!! I thought I would post our latest ultrasound picture that we had today. They moved my due date up so I am 12 weeks along and will be due with baby #2 on May 3rd. We are very excited for the new arrival!



You can see the arm and leg sticking out! We heard a nice strong hearbeat!



Will trying out his big brother shirt....hopefully he will grow into it by May!:)

3 comments:

Evia, Tim, Eli and Cole said...

Many many congrats Megan. Even though I knew before the post, it's still exciting to see the ultrasound! Will looks ready for his new role as big brother.

Missy said...

Wow....just look at my 3rd grandchild! Looks like he/she is going to be big! How awesome is that picture. And of course lil Will looks adorable as always. He'll be such a great "big brother". What a cute shirt, Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Meg. You do a great job!

Piscorik said...

Get out of here! That is great news! Congratulations to all three of you!