Today I got to volunteer in Will's classroom. Clint took a half a day and took Leah to dance class. It was nice for both of us to have one on one time with the kids!
Will's class had a hotdog party today and did many activities to get ready for the super bowl. It was very cute to watch the kids do warm ups and to try to throw/punt the football. I had a lot of fun and I hope I get a chance to volunteer again!
![]() |
| All ready for the super bowl party at school with his Ohio State shirt/pants with footballs on them:) |
![]() |
| Aiming for the target! |
![]() |
| Training like real football players:) |
![]() |
| Will's class having their hotdog lunch! |
![]() |
| Fun times on the playground at the end! |





No comments:
Post a Comment